Join the fun on this staff-favorite day trip! Enjoy exciting rapids, amazing scenery, and a lunch break in New River Gorge National Park with one of our highly experienced guides.
- Person (ages 16+)
Own the River Outside Tourist Season!
If you want to avoid the crowd during the high season, this is the trip for your group of eight or more! We work with you to create a unique and personalized New River or Gauley River experience. Scenery, lunch, expert guides, a special peek at the quiet months on the river — we’ve got it all on this customizable trip, perfect for the groups that don’t like to run with the crowds. Set your own course and plan the perfect rafting trip!
- National Park scenery
- Class I/II/III/IV/V white water rapids (customizable)
- Ages 16+
- Expert guide in your raft
- Catered lunch
- Day trip
- 9 a.m. meet time
- 3 p.m. return time
- Custom start times/itineraries available
- Sunday: $99
- Monday, Friday, Saturday: $160
- Low Season | September-April: $160
- High Season | May-August: $160